WHO WE ARE
Victim Advocacy Services is a program within University Police consisting of social workers who serve as victim advocates.
WHAT WE DO
Our team provides trauma-informed care to folks who have been harmed. We are available to respond to crisis incidents 24/7 any time of the year. Some of our supportive services include:
- Advocacy, information and referrals to campus and community resources
- Extensive Safety Planning and Danger Assessments
- Assistance with Requests for Protective Orders and Civil Stalking Injunctions
- Support filing police reports with UUPD
- Information on Court Cases and the Criminal Justice System
*Services are private in that information about your case may be shared with individuals/entities who need to know, but not with anybody else.
HOW TO CONTACT US
To speak to someone immediately, dial 801-585-2677 and ask to speak to the on-call Victim Advocate.
For less urgent matters, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this email address is only monitored during normal business hours.